When you have the right floor buffing machine with you, your work of cleaning your floors can become five times easier. However, for that, you are required to choose the right floor buffing machine for your task. In this article, we are going to reveal to you the three best floor buffing machines that you can go for.
There are a few important factors which you need to consider before you bring a floor buffing machine in your house.
- Before, buying the best floor buffer for home use you need to consider the total floor area that you are required to clean. Some floor buffers are designed for heavy-duty purpose while others are meant for home use. Depending on the total floor area that needs to be cleaned you can choose a floor buffing machine for your need.
- Floor Type: Another important thing that you need to consider is the type of the floor that you have in your house. That’s because there are different types of floor buffing machines available for different types of flooring so, you are required to choose accordingly.
Most people get the wrong floor buffer for their floors. There are different floor buffing machines available for different floor types. Before, you buy a floor buffer you should know the type of flooring you have in your house.
Best 3 products
Here is the list of the three best floor buffers that you can get in the market:
- Bissell spin-wave plus hard floor cleaner: If you want a floor buffer that can do its task without causing damage to your floors then you can definitely go for this model.
- It is easy to use.
- It is ideal for everyday cleaning.
- The unit vibrates when the pads are not properly aligned.
- Pullman Holt glosses boss floor scrubber and polisher: This machine is known to have grinding, sanding and stripping properties.
- It is light in weight.
- It is easy to use.
- The machine is not effective enough to remove tough stains from the floors.
- Oreck commercial ORB550MC floor machine: This machine is ideal for all types of floor. This basically means that you can easily clean, scrub, polish and strip any corner of your house.
- It is ideal for dry cleaning.
- It is best suited for home use.
- It doesn’t have any multi-speed options.
Now that you know about the three best floor buffers, it will be easier to decide that which one you should go for.